Grain beetles are so small that you may not notice a problem at first, but always look out for the following tell-tale signs that indicate grain beetles presence in your premises.
- Damage — can be found on raw materials and foodstuffs.
- Live adult weevils — emerging and leaving visible exit holes in grains.
- Infected grain — will appear as damp, mouldy and even grain germination when it is warmer.
- Floury dust — created as adults move from one food source to the next.
- Moulded goods — insects such as flour and grain beetles can cause discoloration of goods and make them prone to moulding.
If you are worried about grain beetles, a professional service can help to get rid of these stored pests effectively.
Rentokil pest experts approach provides rigorous protection for your property:
- Site inspection — of your home or business.
- NEA licensed technicians —will conduct routine visits to correctly identify your pest problem and provide the best solution.
- Safe and targeted treatments — our extensive knowledge means we can provide you with targeted and effective treatment to get rid of grain beetles at your business property.
- Protection — we offer advice on practical measures that you can easily action to minimise the risk of grain beetles infestation in the future.
Call us at (65) 6347 8138 for your home or business premises. Alternatively, contact us online for a fast and effective service.