Rentokil is privileged and delighted to win the best pest control services in Singapore from the Expat Living Readers’ Choice. Winning these prestigious accolades for the third year running, among other accolades Rentokil Pest Control has received includes the Superbrands Award and the Singapore Quality Class Star award.
Summary of contents
- Find out more about Expat Living Gold Choice Award
- Winning Superbrands accolade among consumers
- Attaining a prestigious accolade of Singapore Quality Class
- Five attributes in achieving best pest control
- Rentokil customer reviews on service satisfaction
- Technical expertise and pest-knowledge-know-how
- Educational and informational contents from Rentokil Initial
- What pest control services do Rentokil provide
- How much should you pay for pest control
- Ask for pest home check inspection today
Expat Living Gold Choice Award
Thousands of respondents participated in their preferred choice of suppliers or companies in Singapore across 105 categories. Categories cover largely home essentials and necessities from insurances, furnishing, home design, cleaning solutions and more. Specifically, pest control was one of the many categories that has won the hearts of the Expat Living readers as the Gold choice.
About Superbrands the consumer choice
The consumer choice Superbrands award has been established 27 years back in over 89 countries. By invitation only, a sample size of 1,500 consumers responded in the research methodology to vote for 106 categories in total. To name some categories, include common household needs such as air conditioning, food, fashion, credit card facilities, insurances, media, health care and pest control company.
Attaining Singapore Quality Class as quality testament
The essential business excellence accolade awards businesses by Enterprise Singapore on its ability to strengthen core fundamentals of business. In addition, the body evaluates competencies and capabilities. Moreover, there is a stringent assessment on 3 main categories, namely people, innovation and service.
Five business attributes in achieving best pest control
Innovation and technology
Some of the best pest control methods utilises innovation and technology to get rid of pests. Firstly, connected devices with sensing technology such as the Connected Rat Riddance used for rat control. It sends signals back to the Rentokil Command Centre whenever there is a rat or rodent activity. Secondly, pest activities and trend analysis recorded digitally on myRentokil platform for consistent pest monitoring. Lastly, microwave technology is used to detect termite movements and activity more accurately as opposed to using visuals.
Green Pest Control
Pest control for home can be safe and environmentally with green pest control. In fact, to ensure the safety of kids, elderly and pets, green solutions for termite and mosquitoes are used. Furthermore, for businesses, fly control units comes with LED technology to provide energy cost savings back to their operating costs.
- 7 years termite treatment: Exempted from poisoning scheduling and uses plants extracts to control termite colony and prevent further home damage caused by termites
- In2care mosquito trap: Environmentally friendly with use of fungi for example to control both larvae and adult mosquitoes
- Lumnia Fly Trap: LED light tubes and its adaptive energy mode helps to conserve energy while optimising flies catch rate
Corporate Social Responsible initiatives
Rentokil Initial organises various initiatives towards driving corporate social responsibility. They include:
- Food bank distribution to the needy home
- Bed bug control programme for underprivileged family
- Pest preventive tips and education workshop
- National day parade mosquito fogging treatment
- Hygiene awareness programme with Restroom Association Singapore
People safety come first
We value the safety of both our people and the public and practice zero-tolerance to Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) policy. Pest control in Singapore involves treatments that use chemicals or active ingredients that may be dangerous to the untrained. For this reason, pest control procedures carried out by Rentokil require site survey and mandatory site risk assessment before carrying a service.
2/24 service response with island wide technicians
With the various types of pests commonly found in home or work environments, some are urgent and critical to treat soonest. For instance, bees pose risks to public safety, rats are the media crisis best topic and bed bugs tend to spread from location to location quickly. With more than 350 technicians’ island wide, fast response and speedy support is possible to help alleviate your worries and concerns.
Positive customer reviews on Rentokil Singapore
We value and appreciate the hundreds who review Rentokil Singapore in terms of our service delivery and standards. Some positive reviews mentioned includes:
- Proactive follow up and diligent partnering among consultants and specialists
- Taken good care of the home and business needs
- Peace of mind and trustworthiness
- Pest control efficacy, keeping infestation under control
- Responsive and speedy support
We offer technical expertise and pest knowledge
We understand pests can be tricky, technical and difficult to understand in their habits and life cycle. Therefore, customers can send any pressing questions and concerns on how to get rid of pest and how often should pest control be done to #AskDrChan, our medical entomologist. Alternatively, users can visit our website and enquire for a pest concern via our Chatbot widget.
Library of pest education and information available
With so much information on the internet, searching for a pest fact may take a while. Furthermore, reading and researching takes some effort and with that, Rentokil Singapore caters a series of useful information and pest guides for your convenience.
- Essential pest control and preventive tips
- Complete guide on how can you prevent infestation
- Debugging pest myths
- FAQ to learn why pests are attracted to your home
- Quick tips around pests such as what food attracts bugs
What services do Rentokil Pest Control provides
We cover a full suite of pest management solutions, for residential homes, commercial offices, large scale industrial and service-centric businesses. For instance, some of the services include:
- Common ants and cockroaches treatment
- Rodent control with connected technology
- Mosquito and Vector Control
- Bed Bug control solutions
- Termite treatment programme
- Fumigation services
- Flying insects light trap
- Surface sanitisation and disinfection services
How much is pest control in Singapore
Some common deterrents in engaging professional pest control services is largely on cost and time commitment. Besides the efficacy and health and safety considerations, most view pest control as pricey with little or no effect.
Various factors can determine the pest control price. Firstly, how big is the area to treat? Secondly, the frequency and number of treatments matters. Thirdly, many types of active ingredients and chemical grades can determine the price factor. Lastly, is it a one time off job or a year contract that may cost per transaction?
Ask for a home check for peace of mind
Early detection and proactive actions can help minimise the implications arising from pest infestation and damages can be reduced to a minimal. For instance, termites chew wood and damage property structures while rats can gnaw on wire and cause short circuits and fire.
In conclusion, protection and prevention can also help give the peace of mind for your family’s safety since early pest signs are usually less visible or unnoticeable. For example, termite colonies are found underground and bed bugs are too tiny and flat to see. In addition, urine stains and cockroach droppings are easily missed. Finally, the frass caused by drywood termites is often mistaken for dust or dirt.
Call Rentokil Singapore at 6347 8138 for an integrated pest management solution today.